Here are the participation rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
I decided to choose five blogs that are not well known but worth reading:
1) Steve Cowan. Cowan's a busy man and only posts occasionally, but I always enjoy reading what he has to say. After all, he edited the Zondervan Counterpoints book on Apologetics!
2) Jeff Downs. Jeff is a great apologetics and cult resource man. Unfortunately, he also is a Presbyterian and thinks that sprinkling babies is biblical. I guess I'll forgive him!
3) Kevin Larson. A great friend and a person who always holds my feet to the fire, challenging me to think through how we as Christians should engage our culture.
4) Jonathan Moorhead. I enjoy Jonathan's blog, but wish he'd finally abandon dispensationalism! Regardless, he has a good mix of humor and solid theological insight.
5) Matt Perry. Matt is a friend who graduated from seminary and is now pastoring a church. He's also another "Weird Al" fan--a rare breed for us evangelicals!