Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Perspectives on the Trinity
The latest issue of the Southern Baptist Journal of Theology has been released and it looks like another excellent edition. It is dedicated to a topic which I am passionate about: "Perspectives on the Trinity." Here's the table of contents:
- Stephen J. Wellum, "God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity"
- Stephen J. Wellum, "An Evaluation of the Son-Spirit Relation in Clark Pinnock’s Inclusivism: An Exercise in Trinitarian Reflection"
- Keith E. Johnson, "Does the Doctrine of the Trinity Hold the Key to a Christian Theology of Religions? An Evaluation of Three Recent Proposals"
- Bruce A. Ware, "Cur Deus Trinus? The Relation of the Trinity to Christ’s Identity as Savior and to the Efficacy of his Atoning Death"
- Fred Zaspel, "B. B. Warfield on the Trinity"
- Michael A. G. Haykin, "'Glory to the Three Eternal': Benjamin Beddome and the Teaching of Trinitarian Theology in the Eighteenth Century"
- The SBJT Forum: The Relevance of the Trinity