- Jeff Downs--The Triune God, a Transcendental Argument and New Religious Movements
- Joel Groat--Mormons and the Vanishing God-was-once-a-man Doctrine
- Carden, Rusu, Groat & Clark Panel--Cults and World Missions: Practical Strategies for Effective Response
- Bill McKeever--Perspiration or Expiration? Examining the LDS doctrine of the Atonement.
- Craig Hawkins--Monster Truck Races, Professional Wrestling, Postmodernism, and other Intellectual Fads: Reflections on Methodological Matters Relative to Apologetics and Evangelism
- Paul Carden--Cults and Mission in the 21st Century
- Craig Hawkins--Formal Education (Academics) vs. Hands-on-Experience (the Trenches): Which Approach and/or Training is a Better Biblical Model for Apologetics & Evangelism
- Craig Hawkins--The Logos and Logic
If only they were available in MP3!